Golf guest information
If you are interested in Membership please call
(510) 233-7550 ext. 306
Our Mira Vista G. & C.C. staff looks forward to being at your service! To help prepare you for your visit to our club, please take a moment to review the following information:
Out of respect for members and their guests, the use of cellular/mobile phones and other forms of electronic communication is not permitted in the clubhouse except in the locker rooms or in the parking lot.
Golf Course: Cell phones & cell use must be inaudible to other players & never impede the pace of play.
- Traditional golf attire for men: collared shirts with sleeves, turtlenecks, mock turtlenecks, sweaters, tailored-length trousers, plus-fours (knickers), golf shorts no more than 2” above the knee and cargo shorts are permitted.
- Traditional golf attire for women: shorts/ skirts no more than 6” above the knee.
- Hats: caps and visors are to be worn as intended, not backward.
- Metal spikes and denim are not permitted.
- Collarless shirts (except turtlenecks or mock) for men, sweatpants, sweat suits or sweatshirts and tank tops are not allowed anywhere except in fitness area. Bare midriff outfits and inappropriate logos are not permitted.
Pace of Play
- Players are expected to complete their round in 4 hours & 4 minutes or less. Groups are expected to be conscious of their position on the course at all times and considerate of groups behind them.
- Groups are asked to respect all staff requests to maintain a proper pace.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions prior to your arrival. We look forward to helping make your day at M.V.C.C. the best it can be!
PGA Head Golf Professional
(510) 233-1311 ext. 313